Love is in the air but money isn’t. All you broke boys who wanna impressive their dates this weekend should start planning and we have a list of 5 places that you can go to and not spend a bomb. Taking cues from my own experiences and a little help from my friend Zomato, here is the list –
- Smoke on Water, Connaught Place – This is a new pub which has opened in CP. Cost for two – 1300. Things to try – Tap beer, Nachos.
- The Project, Hauz Khas Village – What I like about this place is that it’s not in the main HKV lane, it’s in deer park and has a beautiful open space and the tables are far away so you can easily have a conversation. I recommend making a reservation. Cost for two – 1800. Things to try – Mojito and Pizzas.
- Factory, Rajouri Garden – This new pub is super cool with amazing interiors and cheap booze. Cost for two – 1300. Things to try – Chicken Makhni Pizza and Currant Affair.
- Barbeque Nation, Noida – Who doesn’t know about this place!?! I love how the food is always amazing and the price is fixed! Cost for two – 1600. Things to try – Dal Makhni. Period.
- Pizza Express, Gurgaon – I love love love the pizzas at this places. Having been a fan of it since I ate at this place in Mumbai. Cost for two – 1600. Things to try – Any f*cking pizza and Goat cheese salad.