I’ve always expressed my love for Linen and it’s no surprise that I’m back endorsing this beautiful fabric again. I did a little campaign for Marks and Spencer India promoting their linen range but those pics never made the blog. But here I am, a little biased fan, promoting two things I love in one blog post –
- Linen shorts are always damn comfortable and what better than cute white shorts to stand out. Pair it up with a printed polo tee. What I have done is that I wore a navy T-shirt under it and rolled the sleeves on the Polo T-shirt for that layering effect.
- A handsome white linen shirt is very very essential. It is so versatile. It can be used for a day meeting, a Sunday brunch or even double up as a party shirt! I wore it with a pair of navy shorts and white sneakers.
- Now this look is for someone a little older. Try playing with colour here. Neutral grey linen pants, teamed with a checkered shirt and a linen blend Nehru jacket. This is quite a mature look and these 3 pieces are perfect even when used separately.
- This is an old look and you’ve probably seen it before a million times, but I love this Ombre linen shirt worn with handsome blue linen pants. Go for a pair of chappals for an easy day-vibe.
- The last and my most favourite look comprises on one of the best linen blend jackets I’ve seen in a while. It’s got a colour to die for and fits like a dream. Worn with a plain white tee and beige linen pants, I could live in this outfit forever!