Every year we end up spending money on a Rakhi gift which our sisters probably don’t need. So it’s best to either give them money to buy what they want or just easily pick out a gift that they actually might like! Here are a few options –
- So the easiest is a pair of shoes! Because you can just check any of her shoes lying around the house and check the size written on it. Easy-peasy right? I picked out these cool ones from Koovs. Get it here.
- My sister is definitely the Wonder Woman in my life and she deserves to know that and feel it every single day! How about these really cool Justice League socks by Balenzia. Buy them here.
- Every girl loves Zara! A Zara gift card makes for the easiest option ever! Head over to your closest Zara to pick this one up! More details here.
- My sister is always making sure she uses skin and hair products which are not crazy on chemicals and hence any product from Divine Organics makes for an Eco-friendly and skin-friendly gift. Check out their range on Amazon here.
- If your sister is always on the move, then you need to get her a pack of travel-sized essentials from my favourite homegrown skincare brand – Kama Ayurveda. Get them here.
- Another easy yet luxurious gift that you can invest in, is a beautiful scarf by Shingora. They’re made from the finest fabrics and have designs that are super trendy. I picked this one out. Buy it here.